Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wintery solution


With the chills and another blast of winter coming our way, I love my twist practice to keep me grounded and balanced. The slippery roads and cold will keep me tucked up at home close to my warm wood stove, not really inclined to head out to a studio. Warm as it may be when I get there, there is a lot of chilliness on the way.

I have to also admit to a little over indulgence during the colder winter months. Snacking in the dark hours after dinner rather than out walking with the dogs or playing frisbee in the yard can certainly change my digestion. So again - twists are the direction I turn toward.

The following link to the Yoga International wealth of resources provides a great twist class if you do decide to roll out the mat at home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment