Sunday, October 30, 2011

Overflowing

How can I move from here to where I want to go?
Put one foot in front of the other.
The problem is, I am carrying too may things to be able to open a door and keep moving over there.
I am a mother, full time with no co parent to assist me. No father for my son.
I am a coordinator with no administrative assistant, only part time help doing the best they can with how important this work is to them.
I am a Yoga teacher with only a few students. Not enough to sustain that role as a primary source of security.
I am a friend with what little time and energy I have.
What can I put down to get closer to where I want to be? What needs to go to make room for something different?
I love my role as a mother and I will not trade that for anything.
Being a teacher grounds me and cultivates peace and joy in my life.
Love and our friendships are what matter most.
I guess that means I need more assistance with my role as a coordinator. I guess that means I need to let go of the idea that only I know how to do it. I need to trust that whatever happens will be what should be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment