Sunday, March 29, 2015

What's your story?

We all have a fear story. That story of how our life will unfold in the way we don't want. My fear, being alone. Disconnected.
As I embark on a new journey of no longer being a single mom... just being a single woman, there are moments the fear seems realized.
And then I go to the studio... my community... and I am reminded I am not alone.
I sit in meditation and I am reminded I am never alone.
The illusion is that I am in some way separate from everyone and when there is no one with me, I am alone.
The truth is that when I am looking outside of my own heart for companionship, I will always feel alone even in a room full of people.
Connection happens when we are resting in the seat of our own heart.
We are comfortable in our own shoes.
We are comfortable in our own skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment