Friday, April 6, 2012

Jealousy being a sign

Using an exercise in "The Artists Way" I am thinking about the people I am jealous of. I would have to say one of the top people would be my ex. He has the capacity to travel anywhere, anytime pretty much. He has what seems to me to be very little responsibility. What does that tell me? I want time and money to do new things. I want others to support me.
Hmmm....
That explains why I am also jealous of some of these guys who have worked at the RC. They are off to climb full time. To travel and release all responsibility. They are traveling together as friends and partners.

Kind of tells me I am looking for a little less responsibility and lot more connection. How on earth can that happen?
Maybe responsibility is a state of mind, not an actuality. Perhaps I am making myself responsible for things I do not need to accept. What could I stop being responsible for?

Ahhh... I could stop feeling responsible for others valuing my contribution, company and/or support. That feels a lot lighter. Maybe connecting to myself will make me more available to others. Maybe.
Worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment