Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dancing by the butter

Practice was challenging and definitely ignited tejas. I left the room walking with a new experience of my hips and a spring in my heart. As stood by the butter, my hips needed to move, shifting the weight from one leg to the other. More importantly, my heart was singing. My heart was dancing and I could feel the sparkle in my eyes. I was no longer competing to be a valuable human doing on this planet. I was free from my desire for that. I was just relishing joy.

This morning, more than 24 hours later, still feeling a little lighter than usual, and I can now also feel the edge of the competition returning. And I feel comforted that I have tools to return to the state of clarity. No need to compete, only to be radiant joy.

This is yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment