Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

The stove burns brightly, the clock ticks and I sit. I take a breath and feel the pleasure of my lungs expanding and my heart opening to the gift of life. I watch my fingers dance across the keyboard and words from my heart skip across the page. Magic.

Today, as a community we celebrate the gift of life, we remember the generous spirit in our hearts. We connect as family, as one. I am so very fortunate to celebrate and remember these things more than once over this Holiday season. My wish for the New Year will be to remember and celebrate life, abundance and generosity every day.

With an open heart, I can find the light inside me and share it with the world. That is my greatest gift to give.... and the world reciprocates. For when I see my light, then I can see the light in others, and be grateful for their gift.

Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment