Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's a new day

The summer is in full swing and continuous change. The end of another week of camps, the end of my summer with Fynn as he is off with his Dad. The end of a four week program. The end of daily visits from some very special little people who I will miss.
Each ending creates a new beginning. What will this next week of campers bring, what will this time with Fynn away bring. The first thing... Time for me to focus on nurturing me.
I've a good book, a comfy bed, a rainy day and lots that could get done, or could wait. Maybe just for today I will let go of my responsibilities and just be indulgent.

Maybe I will just reflect on all I have to be grateful for and dream about all my potential. Dream of all the potential of those I love. Empower myself for my tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment